2 x bag of Organic Flowers & Yoni Steam Herbs
Save 49.00,- DKK by buying 2 bags of 100% Special Organic hand-picked herbs for relaxing and rejuvenating.
Yoni Steaming is an ancient secret to feminine wellness. An organic, natural and gentle holistic approach to support a healthy and balanced menstrual cycle. Yoni steaming is a form of hydrotherapy that is well known around the world for centuries.
We have hand-picked our favorites - 100% organic herbs from Mother Earth to give your yoni a warm, relaxing and vitalizing experience as you sit on the yoni steamer. This women’s treatment gently and effectively cleanses, tones and revitalizes a woman’s center.
- Possible effects of the yoni steam use include:
- Reduces menstrual symptoms, bloating, cramps, exhaustion, and heavy bleeding.
- Helps to restore PH balance to aid in prevention of infections. Detoxification of the womb, body and mind.
- Yoni steaming supports one’s natural feminine cycle.
- A deeper connection with your body womb center.
Lavender (Lavandula), Hibiscus (Hibiscus sabdariffa), Mugwort (Artemisia vulgaris), Motherwort (Leonurus cardiaca), Rose petals pink (Rosa damascena), Chamomile (Matricaria recutita), Rosemary leaf cut (Salvia Rosmarinus).
- Lavender - Relaxing
- Hibiscus - Antibacterial & anti-inflammatory
- Mugwort - Balancing & stabilizing menstrual cycle
- Motherwort - Balancing & stabilizing menstrual cycle
- Rose Petals Pink - Protecting the body from cell damage; Relieving menstrual cramps
- Chamomile - Relaxing; Reducing menstrual pain & inflammation
- Rosemary leaf cut - Antibacterial & anti-inflammatory
100 Grams - 10 - 12 steams.
Put ± 10 gram of herbs in a pot of freshly boiled water (approx. 1-2L).
When steam is at a comfortable temperature place the boiled water with the herbs in the yoni steamer. Close the yoni steamer and you can sit on it for about 20 mins allowing the steam to enter the vaginal canal. Relax, meditate and listen to your body.
Store of the herbs in a cool, dry place.
Take care not to burn yourself with the boiled water. Do not use when you are pregnant and be careful when you are in your menstruation cycle.